Tuesday, December 22, 2009

28 Weeks Old!


Here you are jammin' on your brother's microphone!  I think you will be following in his footsteps as one musical guy!  You guys seem to kind of sing back and forth to each other!  It is funny and adorable!

You continue to scoot like an inch worm all over the place.  I actually walked into the living room the other day and panicked a bit when I found the room empty!  You had scooted your way into daddy's office and were so happy to be just be checking everything out!  You get happier by the day so that the world is more accessible to you (and therefor I get happier by the day as well!)!

Your sleeping schedule has been a little wonky still, but I find that if it comes 7:00 and we are trying to fight through to keep you up until at least 8:00 so you can just go to bed for the whole night instead of taking a nap, a bath really seams to help calm you down and keep yo entertained!  I have even held you up in your bother's bath a few times which you both get a total kick out of!


You learn new things every day!  Here you are learning how to make your voice sound funny- daddy would wiggle his finger between your lips as you made noise and you thought it was just the funniest thing ever!

You are such a joy and we can't wait to see how you react to your very first Christmas little man!

I love you bunches!
Mama

0 comments: