Wednesday, December 9, 2009

6 Months Old!!!




I can't believe that you are already 6 months old Lion Cub!  And wouldn't you know that last night, the night before you reached this milestone, you started army crawling (much to my delight!)!  So, times up buddy, you can crawl and you have reached six months old- your fussy deadline has been reached and you shall hence forth be a happy baby!  Okay?  Deal?  Please?!



You are starting to sit up too!  Although you can't balance for long, you are coming right along and you have a fun time trying!  We are also discovering that you love thrills as much as your brother- you can be totally crying and we hang you up side down or throw you in the air and you are happy as all get out!



We had an eventful week this week (to say the least!)  Here are some pictures of us going Christmas tree hunting with one of my past doula clients and her family (I was pregnant with you when I attended her birth last March).  We didn't actually get a tree because we already had one, but it was fun to hang out and the scenery was beautiful!




We also went and baked Christmas goodies at Grandma's house (well, our first round anyway!).  It was a fun day and very sweet (someday you'll get to partake too!)!



And finally, here is one of you snoozin' on me!  You haven't been much for sleeping anywhere but on us lately (a phase I hope you will quickly grow out of).  Although sometimes it drives me crazy I am learning to cherish these cuddle moments with you!



I love you so much little man!  I am excitedly looking forward to the next six (crazy) months of your life!  Congrats on half a year buddy!

0 comments: