But you did have some quiet alert times too- like here when you were cooing at daddy and your big brother-
You especially loved being outside- I think the change of scenery was good for you!
The hammock swing chair was one of your favorite places to snooze!
And on the beach-
And on the bed (but usually not for very long!)-
You also spent lots of time in the Sleepy Wrap-
And bouncing with mama and daddy to keep you calm!
Things we found out about you this week:
- You really appreciate a dry diaper!
- Our bed is your favorite place to sleep (well, second to on us!)
- Being bounced by daddy seems to calm you down the fastest!
- You love a change of environment and scenery (we think sometimes you just get bored!)!
Things I love about you:
- The way you always have your hands up by your head- it is so cute!
- How you smile when we talk to you!
- How much more you are cooing and "talking" to us!
- How you cuddle up an use my breast as a pillow after you get done nursing at night!