Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another Week Older- 7 Months Old!


Seven months old already!  I can't believe it Lion Cub!  Oh and we weighed you the other day- you came in at 19.11 lbs with clothes on!  Crazy!  Good thing you are getting a little bit more mobile on your own!  In fact, the night before you turned 7 months you made the leap from belly/army crawling to "official" crawling.  You do about half and half now- so fun!  I call you my little puppy dog because you follow me all over the house!



You also love chasing balls around- constant entertainment which is just what you need!




Another fairly new activity that you absolutely love is eating finger foods!  Puffed rice is just about the most wonderful thing to you- you can't get enough!  I have a feeling you are going to eat us out of house and home as you get older!



For your 7 month birthday I decided to try to do our first at-home photo shoot!  It had it's rough spots...



 

But in the end we did manage to get some cute shots!
 



 
 
 

I still need to do some editing on them, but at least we have them!

I know I say it every week, but we are just having so much more fun with you all the time!  You and your brother are really beginning to enjoy "playing" together and it is so amazing to watch your brotherly bond developing!

Lots of love sweet man!
Mama

0 comments: