Friday, November 13, 2009

What I Love About You- 22 weeks old!



There are so many things I love about you Lion Cub, but here are just a few!
  • The way you get shy and bury your head on my shoulder!  it is the sweetest thing!
  • The coy little expression you get on your face!
  • Your big blue eyes!
  • Your crazy hair!
  • Your sheer determination to do anything and everything!
  • Your chubby buns!  I have never seen anything like them and I LOVE them!
  • Your silly noises!  You are a boy who like to talk... LOUDLY!
  • How funny you think your big brother is!
  • The way you smell!
  • The way your face lights up when I come in the room to pick you up after a nap!
And that is just skimming the surface punkin' bug!
Love and Kisses!
Mama

To join in and find out what other mamas love about their kiddos, visit Lil' Ladybug!

0 comments: