Sunday, November 22, 2009

What I Love About You- November 22, 2009

There are so many things I love about you Lion Cub, but here are just a few!

-I love the way you try to accidentally suck the fingers on your right hand (you usually suck your left) and end up getting all discombobulated!  It is so adorable!

-I love how you are really beginning to show that you recognize me- especially if I walk in a room and you haven't seen me for a little bit.

-I love how you are already recognizing the sound of Daddy's diesel truck coming into the neighborhood!  You can be almost asleep and your head will pop right up, knowing he is almost home!  So sweet!

-I love the silly raspberry noise you make!  It is really high pitched and makes the littlest bubbles- it is so funny and I can't figure out how you do it!

-I love how inquisitive you are.  I think it will serve you well in life!

Everyday there is something more to love about you!

0 comments: