Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8 Months Old!


I feel as though I blinked and you have nearly turned into a toddler!  You are doing everything so quickly now!  You have started to climb the stairs (yikes!), you clap for things (and at the funniest moments!), and you are so darn fast!  You keep getting caught under the table too because you are too tall to stand under it but for some reason that just isn't making sense to you!

One big milestone has been taking baths with your brother in the big tub!  You two have so much fun playing with all the boats and you continue to think that R-Man is the funniest person you have ever met!  I love witnessing the bond between you two!  I think that you are going to grow up to be great friends!


Update- I forgot to mention that we took a trip up to daddy's job the other day for your brother to see the big equipment he was using, and we got some cute pics of you!  All the pics that I am in with you your brother obviously took- quite the photographer!





0 comments: